view on map
|Tax ID #:
Penthouse 502 boasts a panoramic ocean vista, ideal for whale watching in the winter, and with spectacular sunset views all year long. This top floor penthouse has been exquisitely redecorated in 2014 with an elegant, casual décor.
Your private elevator landing on the top floor offers a glimpse of the dramatic and towering Haleakala – south Maui’s majestic backdrop. Once inside, a wall of windows and sliding glass doors in the open living area fills your view with the relaxing blue hues of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy a spectacular sunset between the islands of Kaho’olawe and Lana’i or watch the snorkel boats gather at Molokini in the morning from your private lanai that features a dining table for six, a Viking barbecue gas grill, and 2 comfortable chairs with ottomans.
The great room, graced with touches of ocean-blue colors, opens to a fully equipped gourmet kitchen featuring a Sub-zero refrigerator, a custom wine cooler refrigerator and custom granite counter tops. There is a beautiful dining table with seating for 6 along with 4 bar stools for casual dining. Alongside the great room is a den featuring a sofa, writing desk and high speed Internet with Wi-Fi.
The large master bedroom is beautifully appointed with a king size bed, large dresser, a sitting area, 55-inch flat screen TV and Blue Ray DVD player. The en-suite master bathroom features a granite-topped double vanity, deep soaker tub, walk in marble shower with bench seating, personal water closet and spacious walk in closet.
The second bedroom can be closed off to function as a second Master Suite. It is appointed with two twin beds that can be easily converted into a king-size bed per your request. This bedroom is equipped with the Penthouse’s third 55-inch flat screen TV and Blue Ray DVD player. The private bath includes a double vanity and convenient tiled seat in the large shower. Signature amenities include bathrobes, and an abundance of fluffy towels.
A full-size laundry room is located within the Penthouse. Remote controlled window shades, ceiling fans and central air conditioning ensure a comfortable environment during your Maui vacation.
Luxury Villas Include:
- Two bedrooms with two full baths
- Bedding includes: 1 king, 2 twin beds that can be converted to king, and a queen sofa bed
- Central air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Viking barbeque gas grill
- Refrigerator and dishwasher
- Dual phone lines and Voice messaging service
- Alarm clocks and wake up calls
- Three 55-inch flat screen TVs, cable package and Blueray DVD player
- High speed WiFi internet access
- Full size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker, coffee grinder and coffee beans
- Blender, toaster oven, electric tea kettle, rice cooker
- Convection oven, range, microwave
- Kitchen cookware, glassware, silverware and utensils
- Luxurious bed and bath linens
- Hair dryer and custom bath amenities
- Laundry and dishwasher soaps, paper products and cleaning products
- Bell Service
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Center
- Full Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Housekeeping Services
- Near Golf Course
- Near Ocean
- Ocean View
- Parking on Site
- Pets Not Allowed
- Recycling on Property
- Valet Parking
- Walk to Beach
- Wireless Internet
Extra Person Fee:
Additional $50/night per person per night if over standard occupancy and over 12 years old.
- Child 12 and under stays free
- Adults 13 and older