view on map
|Tax ID #:
Wailea Beach Villas Penthouse 504 is named The Maui Ocean View for its panoramic 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean, Kaho‘olawe, Molokini crater and Lānaʻi. This generous two-bedroom, two-bath unit provides over 2500 sq. ft. of living space, outdoor lanai, entertaining space, plus a convertible den. It boasts superior electronics with 60-inch HDTV, an abundant cable package and VPN connections with high speed internet.
Guests enjoy a scenic private lanai with picture perfect sunsets and whale watching views. Humpback Whales provide hours of acrobatic entertainment, breaching and slapping the water for our sheer delight from mid-November thru April each year. With its amazing views, Penthouse 504 provides one of the best seats in the house for their show.
Appointed with one-of-a-kind furnishings crafted by local Maui artists, this is both a casual and elegant upscale condominium. The living/dining room features hand-made furniture, original glasswork and paintings. The living room includes two couches, a complete entertainment center, and opens into the dining area with a hand-crafted table, credenza, and seating for eight.
The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with all amenities needed to whip up your favorite island recipes. Top notch appliances include two Sub-Zero refrigerators with freezer drawers and ice maker, Gaggenau Ceran cooktop, Thermador stainless steel convection and microwave ovens, Bosch electronic dishwasher, specialty coffee maker and grinder, espresso machine, Brita water filter, electric teakettle and toaster.
Upscale island-style king bedding comfortably furnishes the master bedroom, along with reading chair and table, comforter bench, Art Deco dresser, and an entertainment center with a 42-inch flat screen TV and HDTV cable. The en-suite master bathroom has a private water closet, deep soaking bath tub, seated shower, and a double granite topped vanity. A large walk-in closet provides ample storage for luggage and clothing.
A cheery guest bedroom has two twin beds that can be easily converted into a king bed upon request. Buttercup walls highlight the walnut furnishings and red accents. The room includes a 24-inch hands-free flat panel TV with CD/DVD and digital cable box. The adjoining private bathroom provides a double granite topped vanity and tub/shower combination.
Traveling executives on a working vacation will appreciate high speed broadband internet that can accommodate VPN (Virtual Private Network) connections. The den provides a writing desk, chair and ocean view, and functions perfectly as either an office or spare bedroom.
Penthouse 504 includes:
- Central air conditioning and ceiling fans
- King bed in master bedroom
- Two twin beds in guest room
- Queen sofa bed in den
- Viking barbeque gas grill
- Dual phone lines and Voice messaging service
- 60" Flat screen TV with HDTV cable in living room
- 42" Flat screen TV with HDTV cable in master bedroom
- 24' Flat screen TV with CD/DVD and digital cable
- Blu-ray DVD/Samsung VHS/DVD
- High speed WiFi internet access
- Two Sub-Zero refrigerators
- Gaggenau Ceran cooktop
- Thermador stainless steel convection and microwave ovens
- Full size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker, coffee grinder and coffee beans
- Blender, toaster oven, electric tea kettle, rice cooker
- Kitchen cookware, glassware, silverware and utensils
- Luxurious bed and bath linens
- MP3/iPod alarm clock radios
- Security safe
- Hair dryer and custom bath amenities
- Laundry and dishwasher soaps, paper products and cleaning products
- Bell Service
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Center
- Full Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Housekeeping Services
- Near Golf Course
- Near Ocean
- Ocean View
- Parking on Site
- Pets Not Allowed
- Recycling on Property
- Valet Parking
- Walk to Beach
- Wireless Internet
Extra Person Fee:
Additional $50/night per person per night if over standard occupancy and over 12 years old.
- Child 12 and under stays free
- Adults 13 and older